Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Hyper devotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart for the Sony PlayStation Vita is the very first strategy RPG in the Hyper dimension Neptunia series.
Unlike previous Hyper dimension Neptunia games, Hyper devotion Noire is not set within the world of Gamindustri, but instead within a similar, but separate, world known as "GA market". The goddesses of each of the four nations are locked in heated battle against one another for dominion over this world.
Just as Noire is one step away from complete domination, the goddesses are suddenly robbed of their powers by an unknown force. Now in order to save the world from destruction, the four goddesses must unite GA market and defeat the onslaught!
- Lead goddesses in their first-ever foray into strategy RPG gameplay, taking on enemies in a whole new way.
- The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the "Lily Boost" grants special stats and abilities, while "Lily Points" can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations.
- Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the "SimNoire" mode you'll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is.
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.