Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
You play the role as the Master of a Trading Company, and your aim is to complete the World Map and tell the world what the "world" really is, via the help of the admirals you hire in Neo Atlas 1469 from Artdink for the Nintendo Switch.
It is 15th century Europe, at the height of age of discovery. Back when the very shape of the world was still unclear, and believed to be flat.
Searching for what lies at the ends of the Earth, collecting information about the world, creating their very own world map – but only the finest Admirals may take off on these adventures. You are a trader who charters a boat to take on the massive venture of creating a world map.
Are you ready to reveal the true shape of the world?
You listen to the reports of Admirals returned from their explorations and use them as a basis for creating a map. The reports from these Admirals range vastly, from the authentic to somewhat dubious tales of monsters. Thus, depending on what you approve or disapprove, the shape of the world can change greatly.
Perhaps the continents we know now will not exist, while Atlantis and Mu take their place on the map. The only finished map of the world will be a "subjective world" that reflects your values, and one where only that which is approved by you becomes the truth.
- Establishing Trade Routes – You need to pay your admirals wages, and keeping a functioning fleet does not come cheap.As you progress in the game, you will discover more exotic produces from newly uncovered lands. Set up new trade routes and make a nice profit out of them! Also, by establishing trade routes which allow specific combinations of produces to interact, it may result in the emergence of a new product, which you can then trade it for even bigger profits!
- Explore and Uncover the World – The core objective of the game is to chart out the World Map. Command your admirals to explore the foreign seas, and they will bring back reports of their findings at the end of their voyage. Your sole decision to “Approve” or “Disapprove” their reports is the key to shape the world
- Dowse for Hidden Treasures – Many treasures are hidden all over the world, waiting for you to dig them up. However, it can be quite a chore to be scouring the entire map, so here is a handy tool for you to detect treasures for more efficient treasure hunting!
NOTE: This Multi-language IMPORT video game is REGION FREE, PLAYS IN FULL ENGLISH and will play in ALL REGIONS. However, extra content, DLC, and Online Services may not be compatible in your region.
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.