Will be shipping on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Death end re;Quest from Idea Factory for the Sony PS4 is a game that takes the classic turn-based RPG and turns it on its head. This Official Shopville Pre-order guarantees your copy will ship on February 19th, 2019*.
World’s Odyssey blended, fantasy-based RPGs of the past with the splendor of modern technology. It put its developer, Enigma, on the cusp of industry notoriety. Just when the game’s hype was reaching critical mass, its director, Shina Ninomiya, went missing, ceasing development on what seemed to be the most promising game of the decade.
A year after the halt on development, the game suddenly resurfaced—albeit, as a grotesque version of its former self. Inside the game, corruption took many forms. Sometimes, as bug-shaped monsters lurking for prey. Other times, as an NPC, flirting too closely to the human touch. Everything was being turned upside down...
When you pre-order from Shopville your copy is guaranteed, meaning you get it shipped the day it releases. Backed by our No-Hassle Return Policy, you can shop with confidence!
Due to high demand, quantities are limited so act FAST and reserve yours. We don't want you to miss out!
Players are able to change the game's genre and switch game modes from RPG into fighting, shooter, and even a slot mode. You'll also be able to jump at will between the in-game world and the real world to investigate your missing friend, unlocking one of the multiple endings.
Choose wisely, as lines between fantasy and reality will begin to blur!
- Jump between reality & in-game modes, as players will need to investigate in the real world to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey. Your decision can change the game's ending.
- In this turn-based command battle system, you can roam freely & duke it out with fearsome monsters. During battle, players can change the game's genre from a first-person shooter to a fighter game.
- While exploring, players will need to activate character-specific dungeons skills to access hard-to-reach areas and hidden treasures.
- In this hyper-realistic game world, players must help Shina escape a game universe filled with infected bosses and mesmerizing environments.
- Enjoy original Japanese and English voices and English subtitles.
* Disclaimer: Release dates are sometimes subject to change. This is beyond our control. Rest assured, your item will ship on the official product release date - GUARANTEED.
PLEASE NOTE: This item does not qualify for discounts at Checkout.
Click here to see the ENTIRE PlayStation Collection!
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.