Will be shipping on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - Relentless Edition from XSEED Games gives players the chance to follow the activities of Thors Military Academy’s specialized “Class VII” on the Sony PS4 system with added features not found in any previous console releases. This Official Shopville Pre-order guarantees your copy will ship on March 19th, 2019*.
Among the nations on the Zemurian continent, the mighty Erebonian Empire has been quick to outwardly stake its claim militarily; yet politically, ugly bouts of internal conflict between the upper class and commoners attempting to rise to power have been steadily intensifying day by day.
The Noble and Reformist Factions have been none too kind to one another over the years, and tensions between the two only stand to worsen if compromises aren’t made in the very near future.
Rean Schwarzer, like any other citizen of the Imperial Nation, is no stranger to these rising conflicts: the class system has been deeply embedded into the hearts of every Erebonian since the days of old.
As a seventeen-year-old student preparing for his new life at Thors Military Academy, however, he notices that his crimson uniform differs from the standard ones issued to his peers—typically green for commoners, and white for nobles.
When you pre-order from Shopville your copy is guaranteed, meaning you get it shipped the day it releases. Backed by our No-Hassle Return Policy, you can shop with confidence!
Due to high demand, quantities are limited so act FAST and reserve yours. We don't want you to miss out!
Enter, Class VII of Thors Military Academy. For the first time in the prestigious academy’s history, rank means nothing and skill means everything.
With nine hand-picked students of various backgrounds and abilities, Rean included, Class VII readies itself to dive deep into the political quagmire that threatens not only them, but the Empire as a whole!
- The day 1 'Relentless Edition' includes a soundtrack CD containing 23 songs and an ouroboros Emblem pin, packaged with a SteelBook case with a separate outer package design
- Gameplay improvements - 4K/60 FPS support, turbo mode explores map at 2X speed and battle at 4X speed, Japanese dual-audio option, 50% added English voice-overs, and all DLC unlocked from the start
- A sequel that remembers the past - clear data from any version of the first game carries over (PS4, PS3, PS Vita), players can even pick up play from their PS3/PS Vita save data
- Link system with new Overdrive mode - combat Link system nets benefits including healing, guarding, and more, while new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to three turns in a row
- Recruit allies to Prepare for war - recruit Thors attendees scattered across the country to gain shops, goods, training modes, systems, and the trails series' highly celebrated colorful dialogue
* Disclaimer: Release dates are sometimes subject to change. This is beyond our control. Rest assured, your item will ship on the official product release date - GUARANTEED.
PLEASE NOTE: This item does not qualify for discounts at Checkout.
Click here to see the ENTIRE PlayStation Collection!
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.