Bravely Default - Collector's Edition [Nintendo 3DS]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Bravely Default - Collector's Edition from Square Enix for the Nintendo 3DS, quest through Luxendarc to awaken the crystals in a unique and innovative RPG experience.
Collector's Edition includes Bravely Default for the Nintendo 3DS, the Original Soundtrack CD, a Bravely Default artbook and 34 augmented-reality cards!
After a Great Chasm suddenly tears the earth apart, the world of Luxendarc is plunged into darkness.
The four elemental crystals which bring light to the world – fire and water, wind and earth – are consumed by an overwhelming force, disrupting the very balance of nature. Once-dormant volcanoes erupt once more; oceans grow murky and perilous.
Agnès Oblige, the vestal of the Wind Crystal, is spared when the resident acolytes of her temple sacrifice their lives to shield her from the horror that besets the Wind Crystal. Guided by a cryst-fairy called Airy, Agnès sets out on a journey to awaken the crystals and bring light back to Luxendarc.
Amid this catastrophe Norende Village is completely engulfed by the Great Chasm, leaving Tiz Arrior behind as its sole survivor. Determined to rebuild his home and right the wrongs that the darkness has brought to Luxendarc, Tiz joins Agnès on her quest.
Hand-drawn 3D backgrounds and a rousing score bring Luxendarc to life. Enter a brave new world of turn-based combat! Time your turns tactically and turn the tides in your favor with the new Brave and Default system and flex your strategic muscle by combining more than twenty jobs with hundreds of different abilities.
Meet mysterious allies and terrible foes from all corners of the world, and best your enemies in instantly accessible turn-based battles!
- Complex, lovable characters in a top-tier RPG.
- A unique, innovative twist on turn-based combat.
- Time your turns tactically with the new Brave and Default system.
- Form flexible strategies by combining 20+ jobs with hundreds of abilities.
- Summon your friend’s characters to fight by your side, or borrow their abilities.
- Evocative music and gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor backgrounds with 3D elements.
- Acquire StreetPass tags and use them to gain access to powerful equipment and items in-game.