At Shopville, Gaming & Entertainment are our specialties and we are always looking for people who share our passion for the hottest games, movies and more... People like YOU!
We strive to stay at the forefront of what's hot and have built and maintained a company culture designed around fostering fresh ideas, new concepts and we work tirelessly to constantly forego the boundaries of traditional e-commerce retail.
Are you passionate about Gaming & Entertainment? Are you a computer whiz and pop-culture trivia buff? Could you beat The Legend of Zelda before you could walk? A career at Shopville might be exactly what you're looking for! (If you still haven't beat The Legend of Zelda, it's ok. We forgive you).
If you think what you've got what it takes to be a part of the team behind one of the biggest online retailers of digital media and board games in North America, send your resume to: email@example.com
Current Career Opportunities
PROCUREMENT SPECIALISTShopville, an internet retailer servicing Canada, the United States & Europe is experiencing rapid growth and requires a procurement specialist who possesses 3+ years in a supply chain management department. In this role, you will apply your excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail & extensive knowledge of internet retail. In addition, you must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you are a dynamic, self-motivated, analytical thinker who is results-oriented with a strong desire to develop and enhance your skills with a career-building position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for applying. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Enters & updates computer records and reports.
- Reviews inventory reports weekly and tracks item replenishment.
- Procures all orders as needed for all online stores.
- Verification of receivables to fulfillment centres.
- Data entry.
- Follow up with suppliers on outstanding orders.
- Set up of new items to be listed on-line.
- Sources, develop, negotiate new items with suppliers.
- Market research to ensure competitive in the market.
- Assists CEO with other tasks as needed.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms such as: BigCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Experience in retail / online buying is essential.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and must have the ability to handle several priorities while maintaining thoroughness and accuracy.
- Self-motivated independent worker.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong understanding of retail math.
- Results oriented with the desire to grow within the organization.
- Experience with online purchasing programs.
- Familiarity with Amazon & eBay platforms.
- High School Diploma or GED certified.
- Post secondary education preferably in business studies.
- Microsoft Windows / Excel / Powerpoint / multi-operating systems.