Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 [Board Game, 2-4 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The year is 1940. The stage is set. Now is your chance to rewrite the story and leave your mark on history in Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 from Avalon Hill Games.
Japan continues to flex its military might in China as political tension grips the world. In Europe, France is about to fall, and Asia braces for the impact. Holland, now occupied by Germany, is forced to leave its resource rich colonies in the Dutch East Indies vulnerable to the oil-starved Imperial Japanese Empire. French Indo-China will soon be occupied by Japanese land, sea, and air forces. Britain has received an ultimatum to close the Burma Road or risk war with Japan. The United States reacts with an embargo of strategic materials. The stage is set.
As the Empire of Japan, you will plan, build, and maneuver your mighty fleets of ships and aircraft in your effort to dominate half the world. When the time is right, you will enter into direct military confrontations with the mightiest economic powers on earth, attempting to cripple them before they can thwart your plans of conquest.
As one of the Allied powers, you must come together with your allies in the recognized need for a common defense. To succeed, you will need to take charge of the economic, political, and military reigns of your world power, because you’ll be challenged by the greatest naval and air power in the world.
Rewrite the story and leave your mark on history!
- For 2-4 players.
- Up to 6 hours of playtime!
- Extra large gameboard for a greater play experience.
- Includes new ANZAC miniatures as well as new mechanized infantry and anti-aircraft artillery.
- Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 can be combined with Axis & Allies Europe 1940 to create the greatest Axis & Allies experience to date.
- Both game boards unite to create a massive 70" x 32" playing field that will let you experience the full scale of World War II global conflict.