Ben 10: Omniverse [Nintendo Wii U]
In Ben 10: Omniverse for the Nintendo Wii U, a modification for Ben's Omnitrix goes haywire and his new partner, Rook, gets sent back in time.
Rook and Young Ben get into a scuffle with the villain Malware who absorbs Rook's Proto-Tool for new powers, leading to a terrifying alternate future.
Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben and work with your new partner Rook to solve crime, fix both the past and present, and defeat the evil plans of Malware, intent on destroying the world!
- An awesome single-player campaign is also playable in two player co-op mode: one person controls Ben and the other person controls Rook, Ben's new partner.
- 16 playable characters including exciting new aliens like Feedback, Gravattack, Bloxx, and Shocksquatch.
- Upgrade new attacks and combos for Ben's 13 alien forms and Rook's Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
- Pound enemies to the ground with punishing melee combos or pick off them using lethal ranged attacks.
- Solve puzzles in two time periods by performing actions in the past to fix puzzles in the present…and vice-versa!