Bleach: Shattered Blade [Nintendo Wii]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Bleach: Shattered Blade from SEGA brings an exciting fighting game to the Nintendo Wii that takes full advantage of its control system.
Ichigo and his friends rush to find shards of the mighty executioner's blade to force open the gate leading back to their world. However, fierce supernatural foes seek the same powerful shards for their own gain.
Wielding the controller as their weapon, players will slash and jab like a real Zanjutsu master! The 32 available characters all have personal fighting styles, as well as special attacks to master which mirrors what is seen in the TV series.
In addition to battling through Story Mode, based on the popular series, the game also features Arcade mode, and a Versus mode for battling against friends!
- Authentic Anime Experience with Cell-shading. The highly stylized cell-shaded look delivers the anime style the fans love.
- Go head to head in 3D arenas. Players experience a full range of movement as they square off with an opponent in 3D environments based on settings from the series.
- First-hand fighting experience. Players wield the controller as their weapon, slashing and jabbing like a real Soul Reaper on a solo journey or against an opponent.
- Special attacks to master. Players can inflict super powered attacks or summon supernatural enemies on opponents with special weapons and super power attacks taken directly from the TV series.
- Large cast of popular characters. Players will select from 32 of their favorite characters from the anime series. Each character has unique special attacks and techniques and is voiced by the actor from the anime series.
- Special characters created by the original author. Players will get a sneak preview of unlockable characters that are not yet revealed in the TV series. The Manga author created a Bleach character exclusively for the game.
- Tons of unlockable content. The game features many unlockable characters, costumes, dialogue and more to satisfy even themost ardent Bleach fan. Additionally, many characters have unique unlockable dialogue exchanges that occur only when interacting with a character they are closely associated with.
- Exclusive storyline with eight episodes. These original branching storylines were created exclusively for the Wii and bring endless replay value. Additionally, once a player unlocks new characters they can replay various episodes and the new characters will bring a whole new dimension to the storyline.