Borderlands 3 - Deluxe Edition [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Welcome to Borderlands 3 - Deluxe Edition from Gearbox and 2K Games for the Sony PS4! At the hard edge of the galaxy lies a group of planets ruthlessly exploited by militarized corporations. Brimming with loot and violence, this is your home - the Borderlands.
This Deluxe Edition includes: Retro Cosmetic Pack (Vault Hunter head and skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin), Neon Cosmetic Pack (Vault Hunter head and skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket), Gearbox Cosmetic Pack (Gearbox weapon skin, Gearbox weapon trinket),Toy Box Weapons Pack (2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket), Equippable XP and Loot Drop Boost Mods.
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and a mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
You can jump right into the mayhem of Borderlands 3 without having played any previous Borderlands game!
- Choose your vault hunter - Play as one of four all-new, deeply customizable Vault Hunters—the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands. Customize your Vault Hunter with tons of personalization options and use their distinct skill trees to tailor abilities to your preferred play-style.
- Experience co-op mayhem - Team up with other Vault Hunters online, or with two-player split-screen on console. Your whole crew will be able to deal meaningful damage - regardless of your respective character levels—through our handy Level Syncing system. You can even opt to play with loot instancing enabled so that you each get your own level-appropriate weapon drops.
- Fresh guns! - Borderlands 3 features bazillions of guns, courtesy of the same reputable manufacturers that Vault Hunters like you have been trusting to tool them up since forever. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
- Deluxe Edition - This Deluxe Edition includes: Retro Cosmetic Pack(Vault Hunter head and skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin), Neon Cosmetic Pack(Vault Hunter head and skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket), Gearbox Cosmetic Pack(Gearbox weapon skin, Gearbox weapon trinket),Toy Box Weapons Pack(2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket), Equippable XP and Loot Drop Boost Mods.
- Face a fanatical threat - The Calypso Twins, Troy and Tyreen, are ruthless new media cult leaders who have convinced the bandit clans of the Borderlands that they are their Gods and Saviors. They consider the power of the Vaults to be their birthright and are leading their weaponized worshipers, The Children of the Vault, on a crusade to claim it - and only you have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
- Lock, load, loooooot! - There are over one billion guns in Borderlands 3, and every fight is an opportunity to add to your arsenal. Some guns launch exploding saw blades, some never need to be reloaded, others grow legs and pursue enemies on foot when you throw them. Having trouble choosing? Rarity ratings and item scores make it easy to compare the power of your pickups at a glance, but you can also tell a lot about a weapon and its functionality based on its manufacturer.