Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare w/ Zombies in Spaceland + Terminal Map [Xbox One]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for the Microsoft Xbox One from Activision.
***You need to have a European Xbox Live account for DLCs , extra content, and for online play***
Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise with large-scale war, epic battles, and cinematic, immersive military storytelling and takes players on a journey from Earth to beyond our atmosphere. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
- Infinite Warfare Zombies brings a totally fun, wickedly fresh take to Call of Duty Zombies. Zombies in Spaceland will transport players back in time to a 1980's amusement park complete with a plethora of rides, an awesome arcade, and a funky, functioning rollercoaster. Embrace previously beloved aspects of the mode like tons of easter eggs, power ups, perks, and radical weapons while experiencing innovations like brand-new team mechanics, the After Life Arcade, and Fate and Fortune Cards. And, of course, a killer good 80s soundtrack.
- Spaceland takes players on a roaring trip back into the 1980's with a nighttime setting sure to spook the faint of heart.
- The park features unique areas at every twist and turn with settings ranging from an alien village to a trip back in time showcasing the glory of early space travel.
- With a plethora of retrofitted rides and games the park has been outfitted with death traps to help players survive the next zombie onslaught.
- Players have the ability to uncover the mystery behind the park and its inhabitants by completing the many Easter Eggs hidden within its walls.