Call of Duty: World at War [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Call of Duty: World at War from Activision for the Sony PS3 throws out the rulebook of war to transform WWII combat through a new enemy, new tactics and an uncensored experience of the climatic battles that gripped a generation.
As U.S. Marines and Russian soldiers, players employ new features like cooperative gameplay, and weapons such as the flamethrower in the most chaotic and cinematically intense experience to date. Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-operative play, bringing fresh meaning to the "No One Fights Alone" mantra with up to four-players online for PS3.
For the first time ever players can experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution. The co-op campaign allows players to rank up and unlock perks in competitive multiplayer by completing challenges and earning experience points, adding continuous re-playability and team-based gameplay. Whether playing competitively or cooperatively - if players are online with Call of Duty: World at War - they always gain experience points.
- Dual campaigns: Fight in two very different World War II battles. Take on the Japanese Imperial army in the Pacific, and liberate Berlin as part of the Soviet Red Army.
- Grim realities: Experience the most bloody and realistic combat ever seen in the series, as you witness enemy atrocities and wield horrific new weapons such as the flamethrower.
- Job with benefits: Revamped competitive multiplayer mode features useable vehicles and an expanded perks system from Call of Duty 4.
- Brothers in arms: For the first time, a Call of Duty game features a four-player co-operative mode that’s playable online or via a split screen option on the same console.
- Modern graphics: The game uses an enhanced version of the Call of Duty 4 graphics engine, with wood that splinters realistically when shot and fires that spread organically.