Capcom Fighting Collection [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Fighting fans can celebrate 35 years of Capcom fighting games with Capcom Fighting Collection for the Nintendo Switch, an anthology of 10 classic titles - including the full Darkstalkers series together for the first time ever outside of Japan.
Each of the 10 titles in the collection has been revitalized with online multiplayer, enhanced features, and quality of life updates.
Capcom Fighting Collection unites all five Darkstalkers games including Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge, Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire, and previously Japan-only titles Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers' Revenge and Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire.
The anthology also features the first release of Red Earth outside arcades and is joined by fan favorites Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix and Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness.
These classics rank among the most acclaimed fighting games to appear in arcades and introduced the world to many iconic and beloved characters ranging from Chun-Li to Morrigan Aensland!
- Cult Favorite Red Earth - Red Earth also makes its debut outside of the arcade, landing on consoles and PC!
- Robust Netc Rollback Ode - Online Play will be supported with rollback netcode for a strong and stable online experience!
- Online Play for All - Players can now take the fight online to showcase their abilities in all 10 titles across ranked, casual, and lobby matches with up to 9 players.
- Here Comes a Renowned Challenger - The iconic Street Fighter brand makes an appearance across Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter II, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
- Darkstalkers All-in-One - For the first time ever outside of Japan, all five Darkstalkers games are playable in one collection, including two titles previously released only in Japan.