Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow [Nintendo DS DSi]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Infiltrate a castle belonging to a cult that is planning to resurrect Lord Dracula in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow from Konami for the Nintendo DS and DSi.
The game is set in 2036, one year after the conclusion of Aria of Sorrow. It sees hero Soma Cruz return once again to drive a stake through the heart of a mysterious cult's plans to resurrect the evil fanged one, Dracula. Cruz must make his way into the cult's stronghold, a life-size copy of Dracula's castle, and battle creatures of the dark.
It will also incorporate innovative elements by taking advantage of the DS' wireless connection, letting players exchange and/or trade acquired souls to enhance their character's strength, and of course, we cannot forget about the incredibly moving musical score which is synonymous for Castlevania titles.
- Interact with Castlevania by defeating evil spirits with the Magic Seal system, which utilizes Nintendo DS' touch screen.
- Exchange or trade acquired souls with other players via the DS wireless connection.
- Continues the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow for Nintendo GameBoy Advance.
- Introduces a variety of memorable new characters that help drive an exciting and dramatic storyline.
- Includes stunning graphics and special effects, as well as an all-new incredibly moving musical score.