Catan: Junior [Board Game, 2-4 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Catan: Junior from Catan Studios and Asmodee introduces a modified playing style of the classic Settlers of Catan, giving players as young as five a perfect introduction to the series!
Explore the seas! Catan: Junior takes place on a ring of islands where 2 to 4 players build hideouts and encounter the mysterious Spooky Island, where the Ghost Captain lives. Each island generates a specific resource: wood, goats, molasses or swords, and players can acquire gold.
Each player starts with two pirate hideouts on different islands, and they can use the resources they acquire to build ships, hideouts or get help from Coco the Parrot. By building ships, they can expand their network; the more hideouts they build, the more resources they may receive. Just watch out for the dreaded Ghost Captain!
This junior version of the popular Settlers of Catan is a great family game that offers tons of replay value!
- For 2-4 players.
- 30 minutes of gameplay.
- Each island generates a specific resource: wood, goats, molasses, or swords - and players can acquire gold.
- Gain the aid of Coco the Parrot for big rewards. If you have Coco's friendship you can control Spooky Island.
- Designed for players as young as 5 and is a perfect introduction to the Catan series of games for kids and families.
- Catan: Junior introduces a modified playing style of the classic game, giving younger players the opportunity to experience the world of Catan.
- Catan: Junior takes place on a ring of islands where 2 to 4 players build hideouts, and the mysterious Spooky Island, where the Ghost Captain lives.
- Each player starts with two pirate hideouts, then builds ships in order to expand their network. The more hideouts you build, the more resources you may receive.
- You use your resources to build ships, hideouts or get help from Coco the Parrot. Just watch out for the dreaded Ghost Captain. Be the first player to control seven pirate hideouts and you win the game.