Cold-FX 300mg Extra Strength - 150+18 Capsules Value Pack [Healthcare]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Cold-FX 300mg Extra Strength - 150+18 Capsules Value Pack contains 50% more active ingredient to help reduce the frequency severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms by boosting the immune system.
Each Cold-FX Extra capsule contains 300 mg of the active ingredient CVT-E002, which is uniquely derived from the root of Panax quinquefolius (North American ginseng, 4:1, 1,200 mg*). CVT-E002 is naturally sourced and tested by a proprietary (ChemBioPrint) technology to ensure quality and consistency.
How does cold FX work? Your immune system is composed of both the inate and adaptive immunity. The innate immunity is rapid and general, while the adaptive immunity is specific. CVT-E002 , the active ingredient in Cold FX, has been demonstrated in clinical studies to increase the proportion of natural killer cells and T-helper cells, important for both the innate and adaptive immune response.
Cold FX products contain a proprietary, patented naturally sourced North American ginsenf extract (CVT-E002 ) to help reduce frequency, severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms by boosting the immune system.
With more and more Canadians aware of COLD-FX, it has become the #1 Pharmacist & Doctor Recommended Natural Cold Remedy Brand!
- Non drowsy.
- Naturally sourced.
- Includes an on-the-go, 18 count bottle.
- 50% more active ingredient per capsule compared to COLD-FX (NPN 80002849).
- To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
- Provides further reduction of cold and flu symptoms when taken with a flu shot.
- Helps reduce the frequency, severity and duration of cold & flu symptoms by boosting the immune system.
- Helps reduce overall symptoms of sore throat, fever, cough, headache, runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, malaise, ear-aches and hoarseness.