Out of stock
Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Picking up two months after Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Corpse Party: Blood Drive EverAfter Limited Edition for the Sony PlayStation Vita serves as the definitive conclusion to the long-running Heavenly Host story arc.
While some members of Kisaragi Academy's class 2-9 returned from their trip to the hellish, otherworldly elementary school known as Heavenly Host, many did not.
Class president Ayumi Shinozaki attempted to use an ancient tome called the Book of Shadows to resurrect her deceased friends once before, but only compounded the tragedy in the process. And now the book has been lost.
Or has it? When a spiritual photograph turns up, suggesting the Book of Shadows may now reside in the tattered remains of Heavenly Host, Ayumi becomes obsessed with finding it so she can make one last attempt to set things right.
- Highly Detailed 3D Environments with Dynamic Lighting - Players can use an in-game flashlight to experience Heavenly Host Elementary in full 3D for the first time, with all of its formerly 2D environments meticulously recreated and greatly expanded
- New Gameplay Systems for More Exciting Interactions - Run in short bursts, disarm traps, hide in cabinets from pursuers and more; Heavenly Host now has far more ways to kill while also providing far more options for players to fight back
- Previously-Offered Gameplay Elements and Bonus Contents Greatly Expanded - Original Japanese voice-overs, 3D audio for simulated surround sound, screen-altering "Darkening" system, along with unlockable like voice actor interviews, art, music and more
- A Lengthy and Stunning Conclusion to the Heavenly Host Saga - Boasting 11 huge story chapters and 8 supplemental "Extra Chapters," Blood Drive caps off the Heavenly Host storyline in a big way, providing answers and shocking twists in equal measure
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.