Cris Tales [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Please note that release dates are sometimes subject to change. This is beyond our control. Rest assured, your pre-order will ship on or before the official product release date - guaranteed.
Please note that release dates are sometimes subject to change. This is beyond our control. Rest assured, your item will ship on or before the official product release date - guaranteed.
Cris Tales from Modus Games for the Sony PS4 is a gorgeous, indie love letter to classic JRPGs with a new perspective. Peer into the past, act in the present, and watch as your choices dynamically change the future - all on one screen as you play! This Official Shopville Pre-order guarantees your copy will ship on July 20th, 2021.
Join the newly awakened Time Mage Crisbell and her fantastical companions on their journey across a dark, fairytale world facing a grim future. Experience a unique combination of branching stories, innovative combat, and classic RPG excitement in Cris Tales’ exciting and unforgettable exploration of how our actions echo through time.
When you pre-order from Shopville your copy is guaranteed, meaning you get it shipped on or before the day it releases. Backed by our No-Hassle Return Policy, you can shop with confidence!
Due to high demand, quantities are limited so ACT FAST and RESERVE YOURS. We don't want you to miss out!
Crisbell must embark across Crystallis and the four Kingdoms in a bid to stop the powerful Time Empress and rewrite the future of the world and all those living in it. Along the way, she'll meet and recruit powerful allies with their own unique stories and skills like Matias the Frog and Willhelm the Child Mage.
Master their abilities and Crisbell’s unique Time Magic to overcome mighty foes – send them into the past to face their weaker, younger selves, send a foe to a future where they’ve succumbed to all the damage of a poison applied in the present, or create your own strategies in this one-of-a-kind combat system.
Every character, NPC, enemy, and even Kingdom has a past, a present and one or more futures, depending on your actions! Beautifully hand-drawn 2D art is animated frame by frame to bring the branching possibilities to life across more than 20 hours of gameplay.
As she explores the world and meets her unique companions, Crisbell will have to make choices with far-reaching consequences for the people she meets consequences that will impact the world you'll experience in real-time throughout your journey. Each companion will be invaluable as you face these choices and the myriad enemies who stand in your way.
Will you buffet them with attacks, or discover creative ways to use Crisbell's time powers to alter the reality of each fight?
- Master Strategic Turn-Based Combat - Warp your enemies into the past or future, synchronize attacks for enhanced group abilities, and master the timing of attack and defense to go beyond your party's limits in combat.
- Discover a Beautiful World - Climb aboard an airship or boat and traverse this handcrafted, dark fairytale world. From the shining kingdom of Crystallis to the slums of Vinez, discover each unique location and shape its future.
- Experience the Past, Present, and Future Simultaneously - Peer into and learn from the past, decide on actions in the present, and alter the course of the future in ways that will reshape the world dynamically depending on the choices you make.
- Uncover a Fascinating Story & Characters - The Empress' plot to destroy the world is complex and layered. Use your wits and recruit powerful allies throughout the world to uncover and undo her multi-faceted web and make your way to the True Ending of this enchanting tale.
- A Love Letter to Classic JRPGs - Inspired by timeless JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Valkyrie Profile, and modern classics like Bravely Default and Persona 5, meet and recruit a unique cast of teammates, challenge myriad enemies, and make your way through an expansive world.