Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition from THQ Nordic for the Nintendo Switch follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-packed tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game.
What starts with War, ends in Death. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation...
This epic journey propels Death across an expansive gameworld as he tries to redeem his brother, War, the horseman blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders. Like the original Darksiders game before it, the second iteration of the series is primarily a hack ‘n slash adventure.
The game takes place across netherworld environments, including "The White city," an outpost where angels live, and "The Eternal Throne," a floating fortress where the Lords of the Dead stand guard over souls that need to be cleansed. Although Death is the most feared of the Four Horsemen, his physical abilities are very different than his brother, War.
Death is far more nimble, and relies on a combination of melee and ranged attacks. In combat Death's primary weapon is his huge iconic scythe, with a wide range of other weapons and usable items that must be gathered as the game progresses.
Deathinitive Edition Features:
- Darksiders 2 with All DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
Weapons can be dual-wielded, upgradable armor can be acquired for protection and Death has access to his terrifying and powerful mount, Despair!
- Become Death - The most feared of the legendary Four Horseman.
- Epic Universe - Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Unreal Moves - Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Player Choice & Customization - Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Journey Wherever You Want - Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations.