Dead or Alive 6 [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Dead or Alive 6 from Koei Tecmo Games' Team NINJA for the Sony PS4 is a fast-paced 3D fighting game featuring stunning graphics and multi-tiered stages that create a truly entertaining competitive experience.
The Dead or Alive franchise is a AAA fighting game, composed of fast-paced 3D fighting games that began with the original Dead or Alive arcade game in 1996, and have since appeared on a multitude of consoles and arcade machines around the world.
In Dead or Alive 6, the world of DOA is brought back more vibrant than ever, featuring both enhanced visuals and an updated combat systems, aimed to provide the highest possible level of new fighting entertainment.
This new story follows the events of Dead or Alive 5, focusing on 2 separate main narratives; namely, the battle between “Ninja and DOATEC” versus “M.I.S.T. lead by Donovan”, and the events that occur during the 6th Dead or Alive Tournament. New side story episodes will also be added for returning characters.
With the help of a new graphics engine, DOA6 aims to bring the visual entertainment of fighting games to an entirely new level. The graphics are made to be both enticingly beautiful and realistic, bringing out enhanced facial expressions, such special effects as depiction of sweat and dirt on character models, and realistic hit effects!
- Get even closer to the action than ever before.
- Every fight will be presented in amazing detail.
- The triumphant return of the celebrated DEAD OR ALIVE fighting game franchise.
- Notable fighters include the eighteenth master of the Mugen Tenshin clan, Hayate.
- Two new locations: the remarkable DOA Colosseum and The Throwdown, a gritty back street.
- Fighters can use the environment in their attacks in fan-favourite 'Mass Destruction' mode.