Death end re;Quest 2 [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In the horror RPG Death end re;Quest 2 from Idea Factory for the Sony PS4, follow Mai Toyama’s search for her sister in a quiet lakeside town. She’ll unravel clues to the town’s past by day, and battle Shadow Matter by night.
In collaboration with the scenario writer of the Corpse Partyseries, Makoto Kedouin, and the character designer of the original Death end re;Quest, Kei Nanameda, Death end re;Quest 2 is a sequel that asks the question: What happens when reality is consumed by darkness?
Mai Toyama seeks an escape from her traumatic past. She becomes enrolled at Wordsworth, an all girl’s dormitory situated in the small, mountainous town known as Le Choara where it was rumored that her sister, Sanae , was last seen.
Hopeful, Mai seeks to find her kin, but she sooner finds terrifying inhabitants which lurk throughout the town after dark. At night, Le Choara’s streets are filled with Shadow Matter a horrific group of menacing creatures. Around every cobblestone corner, Mai discovers that her hope of finding her sister lies beneath the long buried secrets which haunt Le Choara.
Beware of the Berserker
During dungeon exploration and battle, a faceless, black figure will appear out of nowhere. The figure will also display an area of attack once it appears. Mai and her squad must step away from the Berserker’s area of attack, as it will instantly kill anyone with one single blow.
Run away from the Berserker in the dungeon or defeat all the existing monsters in the battlefield to escape!
Day n’ Night
Mai will need to explore the town of Le Choara during the day and speak with the townspeople to find out clues as to where her sister is. By night, Mai will fight her way through dark creatures stylized in a turn based RPG.
Can Mai find truth in Le Choara and save her sister? Can she fight the darkness, or will the darkness consume her?
- Revisit your choices using the episode chart. Can you cheat death?
- Indestructible Shadow Matter will randomly show up in dungeons and in battle. Run away or face imminent death!
- Explore Le Choara during the day through the lens of a visual novel. By night, slay grotesque creatures in turn-based battles.
- The Knockback system is back and stronger than ever! Ricochet your enemies off walls and combo attacks amongst your party!
- The Overkill system allow characters to stack damage beyond the HP of an enemy! The more damage inflicted, the higher the rewards.