Demon's Souls [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Beautiful, compelling, and at times unforgiving, Demon's Souls from Atlus for the Sony PS3 is the hardcore RPG experience PS3 owners have been waiting for since the platform's launch.
Revolutionary online features define your adventure like never before, presenting seamless interconnectivity that serves in every instance to enhance the single-player game. Unprecedented in its depth and subtlety, peerless in its relentlessly challenging gameplay, Demon's Souls is the ultimate action RPG.
King Allant the XII, the last king of Boletaria, searched tirelessly to expand his might. The Nexus, a great ice shrine nestled in the mountains, bestowed the power of the souls onto him, bringing prosperity to his kingdom.
Still unsated, he returned again to the Nexus, where he foolishly awakened the Old One from its eternal slumber. This long forgotten evil, now wrought upon Boletaria, plunged the realm into darkness and fog.
A mighty demon horde poured into the kingdom, devouring the souls of men. Champions from other realms learned of Boletaria's fate and sought to deliver the kingdom from evil; none would return from the cursed land.
Called upon by a mysterious maiden in black, you go forth, the last hope for humanity in a place lost to demons and darkness...
- The open-ended structure of the game means that there is no single path, but rather a wealth of options.
- Build exactly the character you want by creating a detailed avatar, nurturing the right stats, and customizing your skills and equipment.
- Not merely an add-on feature, multiplayer options are vast, and uniquely focused on changing and intensifying the single player experience.
- Combining the best features of an action game and RPG, you'll slice, smash, shoot, and cast magic against some of the most horrible, vicious enemies ever encountered.
- Network features go far beyond any previous RPG, allowing players to leave hints for each other, replay death scenes, cooperatively revive dead players, or invade and wreak havoc in another's game.