Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Get ready for a dream duel of epic proportions in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax for the Sony PlayStation Vita, a 2D fighting game featuring an all-star cast of popular characters from Dengeki Bunko novels set against SEGA-themed worlds.
Developed by Ecole and French Bread, this mash up features a fighting system that is both easily understood yet complex in depth catering to veterans and newcomers alike.
With playable characters such as Kirito from Sword Art Online or Shana from Shakugan no Shana and support characters like Sadao Maou from The Devil is a Part Timer! or Enju Aihara from Black Bullet, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax makes the most unlikely of character matchups a reality.
- 14 playable characters and 23 assist characters including playable bosses Akira Yuki from Virtual Fighter and Selvaria Bless from Valkyrie Chronicles
- Fan service abounds with stages designed after some of Sega's most popular series' like Sonic the Hedgehog and Nights
- Over 60 original vignettes penned under the supervision of Dengeki Bunko's writers add further depth to the interactions of these fantasy crossover characters
- Online Multiplayer for you to take on new opponents from around the globe anytime and anywhere
- Cross save functionality between the PS3 and PS Vita versions so fans can continue to perfect their skills at home or on the go
Click here to see the ENTIRE PlayStation Collection!
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.