Destroy All Humans! [Xbox One]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137 in Destroy All Humans! from THQ Nordic for the Microsoft Xbox One.
Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer!
Destroy All Humans! is a cult classic, one of the few games that will have you laugh out loud. Many games have taken inspiration from its mix of humoristic story telling and easily accesible open world shooter action, as well as its wide range of over-the-top weaponry.
But there can only be one Cryptosporidium: the human-hating alien with the voice of an angry Jack Nicholson and a shorter fuse than a xenomorph on steroids. Step right up and enjoy the show!
Only Destroy All Humans! allows you to explore idyllic US cities of the 1950s, read the thoughts of their citizens to uncover their secret desires… and then burn the very same cities to the ground with the mighty Death Ray of your flying saucer! Take. One. Giant. Step. on Mankind!
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory.
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story.
- Enjoy Crypto's unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun.
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy.
- Obliterate humanity's primitive architecture with your flying saucer.
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack.
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created.
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects.
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42.