DMC: Devil May Cry - Definitive Edition [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
DMC: Devil May Cry - Definitive Edition from Capcom for the Sony PS4 arrives with enhanced 1080p graphics at 60fps, new features and all the original DLC included.
Chain together stylish combos with up to eight unique weapons. Traverse the demonic world of Limbo as you join Dante and Vergil in the legendary rebirth of the Devil May Cry franchise.
Developed by Ninja Theory, DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition will include all of the stylish action gameplay from the original release, all previously released downloadable content, including the "Vergil's Downfall" campaign plus brand new modes and additional content, making this the ultimate offering for Devil May Cry fans. Maximizing the potential of next-gen hardware, the game's high quality production values will run at a stunning 1080p and smooth 60 fps.
The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel.
This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement. For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values.
The combination of Ninja Theory's expertise and Capcom's unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the multi-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title!
- Experience the endlessly deep fast-paced combat and high quality production values of DmC running at a smooth 60fps with 1080p support across both next-gen consoles.
- Enjoy all of the stylish action gameplay from the original game all previously released DLC including Vergil's Downfall plus brand new modes and content all in one polished package.
- Throw down the gauntlet as Dante's twin brother Vergil against 60 waves of enemies in a challenging new Bloody Palace Mode.
- The combat system and enemies have been rebalanced based on fan feedback with gameplay tuning and adjustments made including optional manual lock-on for classic Devil May Cry fans.
- Brand new gameplay modes for the hardcore DmC players include Hardcore Mode Must Style Mode and Gods Must Die Mode.