Donut County [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Donut County from Ben Esposito and iam8bit for the Nintendo Switch is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.
Where Trash is Treasure! Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground... and they demand answers!
- Move the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
- Explore every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
- Devour everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.
- Catapult things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles...or just destroy stuff.
- Combine objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.