Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime [Nintendo DS DSi]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Slimenia has been suddenly invaded by a mysterious cartel called "The Plob" and it's up to you to save the day in Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime from Square Enix for the Nintendo DS and DSi.
The hero of this action-adventure is a slime--one of the most popular monsters from the Dragon Quest series. After all of the slimes in the capital city of Boingburg are kidnapped, Rocket is the only slime left behind and must embark on a journey throughout Slimenia to save his friends and uncover the Plob's nefarious plot!
The adventure stages consist of our hero bouncing and stretching, as well as carrying various objects on his head, while solving the mysteries behind each area, and rescuing his captured slime friends along the way.
Simple, streamlined controls allow players of all ages and skill levels to take part in the action with ease!
- Customize tanks by collecting a vast array of weapons and items.
- Players must guide the aqueous adventurer in a quest to free 100 of his fellow Slimes.
- Rescued Slimes can be called upon as allies, using their distinct abilities to help solve puzzles and assist in battles.
- Each adventure stage culminates in Rocket hopping aboard a colossal slime-shaped player-customizable war machines.
- Pit tanks against a friend's in exciting player-vs.-player action, using the Nintendo DS wireless multiplayer game feature.