Dragon Quest IV: Chapters Of The Chosen [Nintendo DS DSi]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
For the first time, a full-fledged Dragon Quest adventure arrives on Nintendo DS with Dragon Quest 4: Chapters of the Chosen from Square Enix for the Nintendo 3DS.
A prestigious army captain, an adventurous princess seeking to test her skills beyond palace walls, a humble merchant aspiring to open his own shop, and two sisters who wish to avenge their father's death... These seemingly unrelated individuals will soon cross paths when fate brings them together to journey alongside you, the hero. Dive into this unique adventure, and discover an epic tale told through the experiences and emotions of characters from all walks of life.
The brainchild of series creator Yuji Horii, the DRAGON QUEST series has continued to excite and enchant players with its engaging storylines, charming characters designed by world-famous manga artist Akira Toriyama and imaginative worlds complemented by the memorable scores of renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama. Experience an adventure of epic proportions, presented through a unique portrayal of multiple character perspectives. While retaining the classic look and feel of the original release, this remake breathes new life into a much-loved entry in the DRAGON QUEST series with 3D graphics, dual screen presentation and newly animated monsters.
- Embark on a journey to explore the land, seas and skies of the DRAGON QUEST universe in this grand entry from the Zenithia Trilogy. Soon to follow are DQ V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride and DQ VI: Realms of Reverie, never before released in North America.
- Indulge in the colorful DRAGON QUEST world created by Yuji Horii, combined with the charming characters and monsters designed by Akira Toriyama and memorable soundtrack from famed composer Koichi Sugiyama to create an unforgettable gaming experience.
- Experience the world of DRAGON QUEST through the perspectives of multiple characters with a unique, chapter-driven storyline while you journey through a beautifully rendered 3D world, with dynamic dual screen presentation and newly animated monsters.
- Enjoy an all-new English translation that incorporates 13 known dialects from around the globe, bringing the diverse world and characters of DRAGON QUEST to life.
- Unravel the ancient mystery behind a cursed kingdom by expanding your town via Chance Encounter mode, available through local wireless connection.