Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City [Nintendo DS DSi]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City from Atlus is a turn-based RPG for the Nintendo DS and DSi that places the player in command of a band of adventurers on an ongoing quest to return their city to its once great status.
The third release in the Etrian Odyssey franchise, the game features five character party combat, 5-player local wireless multiplayer support, a large number of character classes, the ability to explore and battle from sea vessels, customizable maps and three possible game endings.
The embodiment of adventure and discovery in the purest sense, Etrian Odyssey 3: The Drowned City transports gamers to a sparkling oceanic paradise filled with atmospheric dungeons to chart and survey, vast watery expanses to sail across, and rumors of a sunken city to investigate.
- Create Your Unique Team - A system of 10 new classes and a wealth of proprietary skills make developing the optimal party absorbing, tactical, and rewarding. Will you invest in sword mastery or learn a new healing spell?
- Live and Die By Your Map(-making) - When danger lurks around every corner, it is imperative to keep track of where you have been and what you found there. The streamlined map maker lets you draw paths, paint in terrain, and drag and drop icons.
- Adventure in the High Seas - The ocean becomes a new stage for exploration. Sail your ship, chart the ocean map, sink enemy vessels, and take on seagoing foes.
- Replay Value - Play again and again as you pursue each of the game's three possible endings.
- Wirelessly Share with Friends - Up to 5 friends can team up in special combat challenges over a local wireless connection to take down the toughest monsters living in the ocean. Additional options let you wirelessly trade items.