Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth from Atlus Games for the Nintendo 3DS chronicles the quest of a new adventurer as he or she attempts to reach the top of the towering Yggdrasil Tree. This launch edition includes a 24 Page Art Book and music CD.
It is said that whoever braves the dangers of the dreaded Yggdrasil Labyrinth and reaches the summit will have their greatest wish fulfilled...
This is the story of Yggdrasil, the world tree in the land of Arcania. Children of men pass down an ancient fable: “The power of the gods will be granted there...”
Disciples of magic study an archaic myth: “The great mysteries shall be answered there...
Descendants of warriors recite their folklore: “The ultimate techniques can be mastered there...”
Nomads of the plains exchange a fairy tale: “The lost treasures must be slumbering there...”
From all across the land of Arcania, each culture pursues its own legends. They journey to Yggdrasil, yearning to reach the top and meet their destinies.
- Get the Launch Edition: Enjoy a 24-Page Art Book filled with beautiful character art and concept sketches by the illustrious Yuji Himukai.
- Launch Edition exclusive 6-Track Music CD puts you into the adventuring mindset with an enchanting soundtrack crafted by long-time series composer Yuzo Koshiro.
- The Yggdrasil and eager adventurers adorn the colorful Outer Box which protects the precious treasures it holds within the Launch Edition.
- A Choose-your-own-odyssey Feel: Starting with the creation of your party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Beyond the Myth is about choosing how your own adventure unfolds.
- Gameplay Fit for a True Pathfinder: For those new to the series, the bottom screen of the 3DS displays a top-down, tile-based map that must be filled out while dungeon crawling.
- Epic Turn-Based Battles: Dangerous creatures and utterly terrifying FOEs—high-level mini-bosses, roam the labyrinth on every floor, so prepare to test your mettle with challenging turn-based battles.
- A Magical Art Style and Score: Longtime series illustrator Yuji Himukai and renowned composer Yuzo Koshiro return to add their signature magic to the art and music in the game.
- Language: The game features English voice-overs and English text.
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.