Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth [Nintendo 3DS]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth from Atlus Games for the Nintendo 3DS chronicles the quest of a new adventurer as he or she attempts to reach the top of the towering Yggdrasil Tree.
For it is said that whoever braves the dangers of the dreaded Yggdrasil Labyrinth and reaches the summit will have their greatest wish fulfilled...
This is the story of Yggdrasil, the world tree in the land of Arcania. Children of men pass down an ancient fable: “The power of the gods will be granted there...” Disciples of magic study an archaic myth: “The great mysteries shall be answered there...
Descendants of warriors recite their folklore: “The ultimate techniques can be mastered there...” Nomads of the plains exchange a fairy tale: “The lost treasures must be slumbering there...”
From all across the land of Arcania, each culture pursues its own legends. They journey to Yggdrasil, yearning to reach the top and meet their destinies...
- Language - The game features English voice-overs and English text.
- A Magical Art Style and Score - Longtime series illustrator Yuji Himukai and renowned composer Yuzo Koshiro return to add their signature magic to the art and music in the game.
- Gameplay Fit for a True Pathfinder - For those new to the series, the bottom screen of the 3DS displays a top-down, tile-based map that must be filled out while dungeon crawling.
- A Choose-your-own-odyssey Feel - Starting with the creation of your party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Beyond the Myth is about choosing how your own adventure unfolds.
- Epic Turn-Based Battles - Dangerous creatures and utterly terrifying FOEs—high-level mini-bosses, roam the labyrinth on every floor, so prepare to test your mettle with challenging turn-based battles.