Fairy Tail [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Fairy Tail from Koei Tecmo for the Sony PS4, wizards play through the adventures of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia, as well as other eccentric members of the Fairy Tail mage guild, on a fun-filled and thrilling quest!
Gust Studios has created this game under the supervision of author Hiro Mashima, promising a faithful recreation for the FAIRY TAIL world and its unusual inhabitants; including everything from magic to its iconic characters!
Experience The Exciting Story
FAIRY TAIL, based on Hiro Mashima's best-selling manga and anime series of the same name, follows the spell-binding plot from "The Grand Magic Games" story arc - enabling gamers to re-live, or experience for the first time, the exciting episodes of this fan-favorite storyline. Not only will they be able to experience stories previously told in the manga and anime, but they will even be able to enjoy never before seen story and quest elements.
From popular fan-favorite episodes to original in-game episodes, players can experience the magical world of Earth Land and fight with Fairy Tail in the exhilarating story!
Grow and Expand the Guild Together
Completing battles and quests will not only level up party members, it will lead to character bonding scenarios, provide options to upgrade the guild, and eventually raise the 'Guild Rank' enabling players to take on more challenging missions in their quest to become the greatest guild in Fiore.
Magic Battles, Fairy Tail Style
The fiery and intense magical battles from the series are breathtakingly brought to life in FAIRY TAIL's environment; with a diverse range of magic available for the extraordinary characters to wield. Renowned moves from the series light up the screen, with some characters such as Natsu being able to take advantage of mode changes like utilizing the eye-popping Lightning Fire Dragon Mode.
In addition, some guild members will be available to support in battle; including the Fairy Tail Guild Master, Makarov Dreyar, who can be called in to provide powerful aid on the battlefield.
Play as Powerful Mages From Different Guilds
Throughout their journey, players will be able to form a party from a selection of over ten iconic characters, including: the fire dragon slayer, Natsu Dragneel; the celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia; the ice-make mage, Gray Fullbuster; the fairy queen 'Titania', Erza Scarlet; and the young sky dragon slayer, Wendy Marvell. With a wealth of guild members to recruit to their party, players can form their own dream team even including an unlikely group of allies for their own unique adventure.
Demons, dark wizards, dragons, and cats - players will find it all as they start their journey in the land of Fiore!
- Based on Hiro Mashima's best-selling Japanese manga of the same name.
- Faithful recreation of the Fairy Tail world and its unusual inhabitants, including everything from magic to its iconic characters.
- This enchanting new title marks the first time a fairy tail game will launch on major consoles in the West for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Take on formidable foes as Dragon Slayers, summoners, shape shifters, enchanters, and other colorful mages from the top guilds of Earth Land!
- Wizards play through the adventures of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia, as well as other eccentric members of the mage guild, on a fun-filled and thrilling quest.
- Complete requests, strengthen friendships, and upgrade the guild’s facilities to increase the Guild Rank. The higher the rank, the more challenging requests are. Fight and prevail to become the #1 guild in the Kingdom of Fiore and beyond!
- Wield fire and ice magic, summon spirits and weapons, control time, crush matter, use the Unison Raid, Dragon Force, Mode Change, and more - characters battle with their distintive abilities from the comics and anime, faithfully recreated in 3DCG!