Fat Princess: Fistful Of Cake [Sony PSP]
Sound the trumpets: the highly-anticipated PlayStation Network title Fat Princess is bringing its comical medieval fun to PSP, and with a host of added features. Franticly-paced and strategic, Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale on PSP. The player’s goal is to rescue a beloved princess from the enemy castle.
There is a catch, though; the adversary has been feeding her magical cake to make her heavier to carry. Team balance and strategy is crucial in Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, as players can switch between five different character classes literally at the drop of a hat.
The name of the game is cooperation, whether it is flinging another player over the enemy’s walls with a teeterboard, healing him while he charges into battle, or adding muscle to carry the hearty princess to safety.
- Numerous character/play options including the ability to fight as a worker, ranger, warrior, priest or mage
- Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake adds six new battlefields to the franchise, including environments like Forest, Canyon and Volcano
- Play through the extended Story Mode chapters on the go to learn the dramatic tale of the beloved fat princesses
- Go head-to-head with up to 8 players via Ad Hoc (nearby) or infrastructure (Internet connection) Mode
- New for Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, select from four additional game multiplayer game modes, including Grim Reaper, Dilapidated, Demolition and Jailbreak