Fat Princess: Fistful Of Cake [Sony PSP]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Sound the trumpets: the highly-anticipated PlayStation Network title Fat Princess is bringing its comical medieval fun to PSP, and with a host of added features.
Franticly-paced and strategic, Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale on PSP. The player’s goal is to rescue a beloved princess from the enemy castle.
There is a catch, though; the adversary has been feeding her magical cake to make her heavier to carry. Team balance and strategy is crucial in Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, as players can switch between five different character classes literally at the drop of a hat.
The name of the game is cooperation, whether it is flinging another player over the enemy’s walls with a teeterboard, healing him while he charges into battle, or adding muscle to carry the hearty princess to safety.
- Numerous character/play options including the ability to fight as a worker, ranger, warrior, priest or mage
- Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake adds six new battlefields to the franchise, including environments like Forest, Canyon and Volcano
- Play through the extended Story Mode chapters on the go to learn the dramatic tale of the beloved fat princesses
- Go head-to-head with up to 8 players via Ad Hoc (nearby) or infrastructure (Internet connection) Mode
- New for Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, select from four additional game multiplayer game modes, including Grim Reaper, Dilapidated, Demolition and Jailbreak