FIFA 16 [Xbox One]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
FIFA 16 from EA Sports for the Microsoft Xbox One innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, in your favorite modes.
Compete At A Higher Level
Whether you’re an EA SPORTS FIFA expert, or you’re playing for the first time, the FIFA Trainer will help you realize your potential. Learn as you play with an optional graphic overlay (HUD) that prompts you with gameplay options depending on your position on the pitch and the level of trainer (automatic or manual).
Women's National Teams
For the first time ever in an EA SPORTS FIFA franchise title, compete with 12 top-ranked Women's National Teams and play online and offline in several modes. This authentic addition to FIFA gives fans a brand new way to play. We've built unique animations and 3D player models for women and motion captured top players from the US Women's National Team to use as reference for player movement. Women are playable in Kick Off, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches.
FUT Draft Mode
Coming to FIFA 16 is FUT Draft, a brand new way to play FIFA Ultimate Team. This new mode will test your FUT squad building skills as you pick the best fit for each position from a five-player draw. Draft a squad and challenge opponents, online or in offline single player, in a series of up to four matches. As you progress, you'll earn better rewards, including coins, packs, and more. Win four matches in a row to earn the best rewards possible!
With innovative gameplay features, you’ll have Confidence in Defending, you’ll take Control in Midfield, and you’ll produce More Moments of Magic than ever before!
- Defensive Agility - A new suite of 25 feature changes to defensive locomotion creates agile defenders that track attacking opponents.
- Defend as a Unit - New defensive AI gives players better awareness of dangerous space on the pitch relative to the ball and their opponents.
- Interception Intelligence - Rewritten for FIFA 16, Interception Intelligence can be adjusted in Custom Tactics so you can control how aggressive your teammates are on the ball. You are in complete control of build-up play in midfield.
- Clinical Finishing - Clinical Finishing gives players a new understanding of where to strike the ball so you can finish like a pro. Newly defined orientation of the foot and ankle gives players more variety in shooting, making for exciting goals.
- Passing With Purpose - FIFA 16 introduces a revolution in passing. Now play sharp, incisive passes so you can find teammates with precision. Using a new button mechanic, ping driven ground passes to find teammates in tight spaces to open up your attacking options.
- Dynamic Crossing - Crossing in FIFA 16 changes the way both the crosser and their receiving teammate approach the ball. New cross targeting means your strikers will meet the ball on the run and put defenses in difficult situations as more balls are played behind the back line.
- New Tackling Fundamentals - A brand new slide tackle system gives you control of slide length and offers a chance to abort mid-tackle and get back in position. There is now huge variety available in tackling options, such as Fake Tackles, In Air Standing Tackles, and Full Body Tackles.
- No Touch Dribbling - Lionel Messi was motion captured to create an innovative dribble control system that gives players the freedom to decide not just how, but when to touch the ball. This completely revolutionizes 1v1 scenarios and gives players more opportunities in attack than ever before.