FIFA 18 [Xbox One]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
FIFA 18 from EA Sports is the latest iteration of the best-selling soccer franchise for the Microsoft Xbox One.
Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of The World’s Game.
Score incredible goals in FIFA 18 as new movement and finishing animations unlock more fluid striking and heading of the ball. All-new crossing controls bring greater options to how you send it into the box. Whipped to the spot, arching deliveries, and pinged crosses to the back-stick will shake up your attacks in the final third.
Real Player Motion Technology
The biggest step in gameplay in franchise history, FIFA 18 introduces Real Player Motion Technology, an all-new animation system that unlocks the next level of responsiveness and player personality. Now Cristiano Ronaldo and other top players feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch.
From tiki-taka to high press, new Team Styles put the most recognised tactics of the world's best clubs on the pitch in FIFA 18. Enjoy more time and space to read the play through New Player Positioning, while improved tactics give players greater options on the ball as teammates exploit space and make new attacking runs.
Authentic sun positions, cinematic atmosphere grading, signature pitch-side fixtures, on-pitch debris, club and stadium specific banners, adaptive commentary, and changes in pitch quality all come together to bring the most immersive football experiences to life in FIFA 18. Hear authentic chants as you attack, feed off the energy of new, high-def dynamic crowds and interact with your fans while celebrating.
- All-new context based substitution prompts allow players to easily make changes without pausing the match
- Whether it's a missed chance, or necessary response to conceding a goal, you can instantly decide if a change is needed without visiting the menu.
- Tour the Football World: From a summer break in Brazil, to a pre-season tour in Los Angeles, Alex Hunter experiences diverse football landscapes in a truly global journey.
- More to Play For: Chapter-based, short term objectives give Alex Hunter more to play for as he navigates his way through the second season of a prospering career
- A Star-Studded Cast: Cristiano Ronaldo leads a list of footballing greats and new, diverse characters in a star-studded cast well-suited to a blockbuster sequel.