Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
One of the most highly anticipated role-playing games of all time, Final Fantasy Type-O from Square Enix makes its Western debut on the Sony PS4 as Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.
Featuring the immersive story, memorable characters, and production values the series is known for, players are transported to Orience, a dark, Final Fantasy world governed by crystals and torn apart by war, as the nation’s youth are swept into its conflict.
Step into the fray as Class Zero, a group of fourteen students from an elite military academy whose country is attacked by an aggressive neighboring Empire. Using the powerful abilities and magic of all fourteen characters in fast-paced action RPG combat, players must face the brutality and injustices of war to uncover the secrets of its genesis.
Immersive Story, Memorable Characters
Players are transported to Orience: A dark, Final Fantasy world governed by crystals and torn apart by war, as the nation’s youth are swept into its conflict.
Become Part of Class Zero
Choose from 14 playable members of Class Zero to control, each with distinctive weapons, abilities, and combat styles.
High Stakes Battles
A bloody, action-packed battle system where every attack carries the weight of mortality; Enter a world where a common fire spell incinerates foes, and the deadly Killsight is an instant fatality.
High Definition Visuals: The world of Orience is brought to life in rich and vivid detail, coming to modern consoles in gorgeous, newly rendered HD visuals.
- Customizable Parties: Choose from 14 playable members of Class Zero to control, each with distinctive weapons, abilities, and combat styles.
- High Stakes Battles: A bloody, action-packed battle system where every attack carries the weight of mortality. Enter a world where a common fire spell incinerates foes, and the deadly Killsight is an instant fatality.
- A Mature Final Fantasy For a New Age: The crystals fuel the flames of war, shedding light on young heroes who must cope with decisions that will mean the difference between life and death and the rise and fall of nations.
- Brutally emotional and immersive storyline that only the Final Fantasy franchise can provide.
- Japanese Voice-Over Included: Play the game with English or Japanese voice-over audio with English, French, or Spanish subtitles.
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.