Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Final Fantasy 14: Heavensward from Square Enix for the Sony PS4, players will be transported to the hallowed walls of Ishgard, a city-state mired in a thousand-year conflict with the dragons of the Dravanian Horde, and must uncover the ancient truths buried in its bloody history.
Featuring an increased level cap, flying mounts, a new playable race, and three new jobs Dark Knight, Machinist, and Astrologian, Heavensward expands on all the elements that make FINAL FANTASY XIV so engaging to 4 million registered accounts around the world.
- Increased level cap from 50 to 60.
- Dark Knight: Tank - Wields a two-handed greatsword and the power of darkness to deal damage to their foes.
- Astrologian: Healer - Tap the power of the stars to cast potent healing magicks, while drawing energies from constellation-based divining cards to support your party.
- Machinist: DPS - Deal damage from afar using a combination of firearms enhanced with various attachments, and mechanical turrets deployed on the battlefield.
- Included in this expansion pack is a new race called The Au Ra, a new City-State - Ishgard, new Primals Bismarck and Ravana, and Flying Mounts.