Fire Emblem: Awakening [Nintendo 3DS]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In the visually stunning world of Fire Emblem Awakening on the Nintendo 3DS, you command and fight alongside an army of spirited heroes standing against an enemy with the power to destroy empires; a dark dragon whose agents include armies of the undead.
As Prince Chrom struggles to stop skirmishes between the kingdoms of Ylisse and Plegia turning into all-out war, a plague of undead soldiers known as The Risen infect the land. Trapped between a warmongering kingdom, an unimaginable evil and a masked stranger claiming to be a legendary figure from centuries past, Chrom's fight to survive may be greater than he ever imagined.
Thankfully, he has the Shepherds – his own personal militia – and you, a warrior with no memory of your past, to fight beside him. But as you're drawn further into the conflict, events occur that will change the world forever...
Building on a variety of elements from previous Fire Emblem games, Fire Emblem: Awakening offers an experience that both dedicated fans and newcomers to the series will enjoy. Traditional turn-based combat sees you requiring both skill and strategy to complete stages successfully, while the new 3D visuals see each battle come to life like never before on Nintendo 3DS.
Playing to the strength of your units is key, as positioning on the battlefield, the types of weapons used, the range of classes and even co-operative attacks all play a part in ensuring victory.
The more you have characters fight together in battle and interact, the closer their bond will grow; stronger bonds mean better co-operative abilities, so it's worth putting effort into having your characters get along. Outside of bonds, you'll also see your characters gain experience as they battle, increasing both their level and statistics, and a huge range of additional characters – covering a wide variety of different classes and weapon proficiencies – are just waiting to be recruited to your army.
What's more, Fire Emblem: Awakening features multiple difficulty levels including Newcomer Mode, where heroes defeated on the battlefield can be brought back for later stages instead of being lost forever.
And there's more beyond the main story of Fire Emblem: Awakening! Join up with a friend and work together to defeat the enemy via Local Play in Double Duel mode, or enhance your army with characters from the forces of other players with StreetPass.
Add-on content offering downloadable maps and characters will also be available to purchase following the game's release.
Plan your attack carefully – the lives of your soldiers and the future of the world depends on it!
- Team Up - Team up with your friend and fight against a group of enemies in the local multiplayer mode.
- Customization - Create your own personalized character and fight alongside heroic characters on the battlefield.
- Immersive Story and Visuals - The deep and immersive fantasy storyline is told throughbeautiful 3D visuals and movies.
- StreetPass - allows you to exchange your team data. Recruit or battle against the other player’s team or purchase rare items they might carry.
- Deep Cast of Characters - A massive selection of characters are at your command,withal with a unique personality and background story and different class types and skill sets.
- Bonds Grown in Battle - Team up characters to strengthen their friendships on the battlefield. The closer they grow, the better these friends and allies will fight together. Some characters can even get married!
- Downloadable Content - An extensive selection of downloadable content will be available for purchase and will offer opportunities to acquire new maps, new story elements, new playable characters, new classes, and rare items and weapons.