Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn [Nintendo Wii]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Nintendo Wii is set on the continent of Tellius as it is the sequel to Path of Radiance.
Three years have passed since the great war that ended in the death of Mad King Ashnard. His country of Daein suffers under the rule of the war's victors. Now, a small band of freedom fighters struggle to end the long, dark night of Daein's oppression.
Tellius is divided into seven nations that are governed by either laguz or beorc. The seven nations are: Begnion, Crimea, Daein, Gallia, Goldoa, Phoenicis and Kilvas.
- Shape your army to suit your strategy by choosing from dozens of unique characters.
- Employ a variety of short-range and long-range physical attacks, as well as magic!
- Build support relationships between your characters as their relationships grow, so do their battle strength.
- 16 - 9 widescreen support for a better view of the battlefield.
- Ability to permanently save mid-battle.