Fitness Boxing [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
It's time to get moving! In Fitness Boxing for the Nintendo Switch, you can participate in boxing-based workouts while bopping along to instrumental versions of some popular music hits.
Get off the couch and get moving with fun, boxing-based rhythmic exercises set to the instrumental beats of songs by popular artists. You can personalize your workouts by selecting from different fitness goals. Train your way, whether you’re on your own, with a friend, at home, or on the go! Now you can work out anytime, anywhere on the Nintendo Switch system!
Get down your boxing basics while getting down to instrumental versions of 20 unlockable hit songs. Punch and squat while gripping the Joy-Con controllers to get your whole body moving—no additional gym equipment required!
Daily training ranges from 10-40 minutes and offers both Normal and Fast mode. The game software estimates your approximate BMI and daily calories burned so you can track your progress. Choose from a diverse group of trainers and customize their look with unlockable trainer outfits. As you progress, you can earn more songs and more challenging training circuits.
If you prefer to work out with a buddy, you can use two sets of Joy-Con controllers or share a pair to enjoy working out cooperatively or test your skills by facing off against each other in a virtual ring!
- Personalize workouts by selecting your fitness goals.
- Play at home on the TV or on-the-go in Tabletop mode.
- Bop along to the instrumental versions of popular songs.
- Choose from short to long workouts to fit a variety of lifestyles.
- Play 2-player local play with two sets of Joy-Con controllers or by sharing a pair.
- Work up a sweat with boxing-based motion-controlled moves set to rhythm-based workouts.
- Tracks your progress by estimating BMI and calories burned to help encourage healthy habits.