Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories [Sony PSP]
Impressive graphic overhaul!
Vice City Stories is a monumental improvement upon the previous Grand Theft Auto title on the PlayStation Portable. For one, the draw distance has nearly doubled so that buildings and features can be seen across town. Character models and cars are as detailed as if they were on the PlayStation 2 and include all of the shine and transparency that looked so great in other Grand Theft Auto titles. Players can even choose the clothing that Vic will wear in Vice City. Overall, Rockstar has substantially increased all visual elements so that you don't need to make any graphical sacrifices when taking Grand Theft Auto on the road.
Even the city appears as never before- people on the street will notice you and recognize you for the actions you've taken on previous missions. Some even comment about actions you've taken and give you an idea about how the public feels about your notoriety.
- Incredible, living world on the PSP. Help your handheld pump its graphics muscle!
- Take the PS2 hit on the road and discover new life in old friends.
- All new missions, cars, buildings and weapons.
- Explore a gloriously open-ended world where each action could impact who you know and where you go.
- Engrossing stories and life-like characters; hallmarks of the Grand Theft Auto Series.