Gravity Rush 2 [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Another mind-bending adventure awaits gravity queen Kat as a new danger emerges to threaten the fabric of the universe itself in Gravity Rush 2 from SCEA for the Sony PS4.
Still searching for clues behind the mystery of her origin, Kat must master three unique gravity attack styles as she takes on enemies and massive bosses.
The franchise’s famous gravity-based action mechanics have evolved with two additional styles, the lighter Lunar Style and heavier Jupiter Style, each with their own unique attacks. Switch seamlessly between the three distinct gravity styles, and partner with Raven to execute devastating tag-team attacks.
Vast Open World
Enter a bright and bustling floating city, bursting with life. Manipulate gravity with the motion sensors of the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to soar and traverse a vast and detailed open world, 2.5 times larger than the original, packed with an abundance of missions to keep Kat busy.
Signature Art Style
French “bande dessinée” comic book aesthetic is artfully blended with Japanese manga and anime influences to create a unique and beautiful atmosphere, with cityscapes and characters and brought to life in stunning detail on PlayStation 4.
Soaring action! An all-new gravity-defying adventure!
- Perform powerful new tag-team attacks with the AI-controlled Raven.
- Seamlessly switch between three gravity attack modes to string together devastating attack combos.
- Manipulate gravity and soar through the skies at the touch of a button with the DUALSHOCK 4 motion sensors.
- Unique visuals blending Japanese and French comic book styles to create stunning characters and environments.
- Brand new story with more story missions than ever, in a richly detailed open world 2.5 times larger than before.