Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness, with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice from Ninja Theory for the Sony PS4.
Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover.
Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua’s mind.
A broken and troubled individual, follow her as she traverses the depths of the Norse underworld in search of the lost soul of a fallen lover.
A personal and emotional journey through a vividly-detailed recreation of Viking mythology, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice places equal weight on both the internal and external struggles of conflict and loss and long-term effects of trauma!
- Multi Award-Winning Game - Winner of 5 BAFTAs including British game and Artistic & Audio Achievement.
- Evocative Storyline - An atmospheric masterclass with a powerful narrative unlike anything you have experienced before!.
- Powerful Exploration of Mental Health - Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis.
- Feature Documentary - The retail version of Hellblade also comes with a digital documentary exploring the origins of the game.
- Visceral Combat - Battle against dark and twisted foes, execute combos and master your sword fighting abilities to overcome Senua’s haunting nightmares.