Hydrodynamics International Clonex Rooting Gel - 100mL [House & Home]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Clonex Rooting Gel is a high performance, water-based, rooting gel. It is widely recognized as an industry standard for its ability to meet the successful and consistent results required for propagation done with vegitative cuttings.
It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, actually sealing the cut tissue and then supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development. It is manufactured under strict pharmaceutical laboratory conditions and is, consequently, years ahead of old fashioned hormones and powders.
The Clonex formulation has been fine-tuned to give the explosive root development and for this reason serious growers and plant nurseries depend upon it for successful and profitable plant propagation. It is completely alcohol-free.
Since 1988 Clonex Rooting Gel has led the way in plant propagation with billions of clones successfully rooted, including virtually every species of plant known to man!
- Supplies hormones needed for root cell development.
- Foremost rooting compound gel in its field since 1989.
- Remains in contact around the stem sealing the cut tissue.
- Provides vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue.
- Full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish the young roots during the formative stages.