Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 from NIS America for the Sony PS3 is a sequel to Hyperdimension Neptunia and contains brand new main characters, as well as returning characters, and the gameplay has been updated so as to remove the random encounter feature.
Return once more to the world of Gamindustri, where the Criminal of the Free World, Arfoire, has defeated the four CPUs of Gamindustri. It is now up to their younger sisters to free them from captivity.
Nepgear, the CPU Candidate of Planeptuneand younger sister to Neptune, sets out on her quest with IF and Compato regain Gamindustri's prosperity, stop the syndicate of evil that Arfoirecreated, and set her sister free! During her travels across the world, Nepgearwill encounter friends new and old, meet the other CPU Candidates, and take care of any monsters that stand in her way in this classic JRPG tale of good versus evil!
- All new free roaming style system and a combo attack system.
- Hilarious story with lots of references to the game industry.
- Improved user interface and HUD.
- Improved field maps with visual enemy encounter that gives you a better sense of adventuring.
- Multiple endings, Over 50 hours of gameplay.
- Adorable characters that appeals to hardcore anime fans.