Hyperdimension Neptunia - Premium Edition [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Premium Edition from NIS America for the Sony PS3 is a unique RPG game that is all about transformation and features anime style battles.
Premium Edition includes Hyperdimension Neptunia PS3 game and a hardcover art book, all packaged inside a premium-sized box!
Gamindustri is a a parallel world protected by four goddesses, who are engaged in a war with one another in Celesta. Meanwhile on the human world, mankind wages war with monsters unleashed by a being named Arfoire. The tome, Histoire, contains the knowledge of the past necessary to end both wars and shape the future.
Players will take on the role of a young goddess named Neptune. She is a personified video game console who will fight against the evil goddess, a personified version of a video game piracy device.
During battle Neptune will fight in her human form or her battle goddess mode which changes her appearance, stats, and personality. Much like a computer Neptune and her fellow goddesses can be customized by finding and creating new parts.
What fate awaits Neptune in the present? The goddesses' battle for Gamindustri, the Console War.
- 3D Anime - Beautiful 3D artworks that move and talk like anime. Movement, execution, and expression is varied and smooth.
- Premium Edition - Includes Hyperdimension Neptunia PS3 game and a hardcover art book, all packaged inside a premium-sized box!
- Combo - In this game, the player decides how the combo attack is executed. You can assign which buttons to press when and also the name of the skill.
- Customize- Creating new computer parts is the way to power up. Players can make their own combinations of parts and designs to customize their goddess.
- Graphic Edit- Pictures stored on your PS3 can be used to customize how your summoning magic. A simple to use picture editing so`ware is in the game for customization.