Just Dance 2015 [Xbox One]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
With more than 50 million copies of Just Dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features in Just Dance 2015 from Ubisoft for Microsoft Xbox One bring people together in more ways than ever before!
For the first time ever, you too can be in the game!
The all-new Community Remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a Just Dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to. Just Dance 2015 also introduces Challenger mode where players will be able to compete against their past performances or challenge friends anywhere to beat their score, even if they can’t play at the same time.
Plus, this year we’re bringing even more excitement to World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode. Follow @justdancegame on Twitter for all the latest updates!
- Be a part of the game! With the all-new Community Remix feature, you can become a Just Dance coach who players everywhere can dance along to. With the camera on your console, record yourself dancing to a song and share in the game.
- Never dance alone! In the new Challenger mode, you can dance against friends and family and top-ranked Just Dance players from around the world.
- Online multiplayer is back! World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode, lets you dance with anyone, anywhere in the world. Join a virtual dance crew made up of real-life friends or other Just Dancers and compete based on different themes.
- Share your coolest dance moments! The upgraded Autodance(TM) feature records players while they're dancing to create short, funny, shareable videos.
- Just Dance favorites are back! Get in a workout by using Sweat mode to track the calories you're burning while dancing, or choose to own the spotlight in On Stage mode, where one player can dance and lead one or two backup dancers!