Killer is Dead - Limited Edition [Xbox 360]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Killer Is Dead - Limited Edition from Xseed Games for the Microsoft Xbox 360 is the latest title from the demented mind of celebrated game creator, SUDA51, serving as a spiritual successor to his previous cult favorites, No More Heroes and Killer 7.
The Killer Is Dead -Limited Edition includes the game For Microsoft Xbox 360, an 80 page hardcover artbook, soundtrack C.D. and bonus DLC Content!
Killer is Dead takes place in a future world with an abundance of technological advancements - including lunar tourism and cybernetic enhancements.
Stylish cel-shaded visuals set the mood in this gritty, bloody, ultra-violent world where biomechanical augmentations increase the power of criminals and "executioners" alike. Mondo Zappa, a newly recruited executioner, hunts criminals wielding a Japanese sword in his right hand, and the crushing power of biomechanical engineering in his left.
The police and military are having a hard time to keep up with them and rhe world is becoming more and more hellish each day...
- Such advances are arising at a dreadfully fast rate that a new type of criminals has started emerging.
- They’re stronger, faster and unethical than ever before! Because of them, petty crimes and terrorism are everywhere.
- General human strength and ability are enhanced through biomechanical replacement parts and doping at a regular basis.
- Mondo has a few tricks up his sleeve, including the cybernetic left arm that can be transformed into multiple different weapons.
- Play as main character Mondo Zappa, a professional executioner - tasked with killing dangerous criminals and assassins around the world.