Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance [Nintendo 3DS]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for the Nintendo 3DS is the latest entry in the beloved collaboration between Disney Interactive Studios and Square Enix, which has shipped over 17 million units worldwide.
In this much-awaited follow-up to Kingdom Hearts II, players take control of both Sora and Riku as they look to become Keyblade Masters.
The adventure will take them through Disney worlds never before seen in the series, and new gameplay features will elevate the acclaimed Kingdom Hearts experience to new heights.
Brand-new creatures - Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku!
- Players will alternate taking control of the two most popular characters of the series, Sora and Riku.
- Spirits can be bred and nurtured, and will help Sora and Riku learn new commands and abilities.
- From La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) to The Grid (TRON: Legacy), every Disney world that Sora and Riku will visit is new to the series.
- Players can use their environment to perform Flowmotion: fast and effortless movements that can be tied to powerful finishing moves.
- Players can activate Reality Shift under certain conditions and execute various attacks by responding to Touch Screen commands. Each world will have a unique Reality Shift.
- Players can challenge others to Flick Rush matches, or use StreetPass to trade Link Portals, in which special combat challenges can be set or Spirits can be temporarily lent to other players.