LEGO Harry Potter: Hogwarts Express - 801 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #75955, Ages 8-14]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Step aboard the iconic train from King’s Cross Station with the LEGO Harry Potter: Hogwarts Express Building Set 75955!
This magical set features a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9¾, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof.
Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers figures.
All aboard the Hogwarts Express! Travel with Harry Potter and his friends on a magical journey!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter movies.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9¾ and Hogwarts Express train.
- Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Hogwarts Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Swoop a Dementor into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Hogwarts Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor and Scabbers figures.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9¾ sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.